ประวัติ สายการบิน เกาหลีแอร์ Korean Airline
Korean Airlines is one of the largest airlines based in the Korean peninsula and one of the top twenty in the world. It has grown 150 percent since its privatization 40 years ago.
- The first attempt to establish a Korea-based airline was in 1948 with the advent of Korea National Airlines. Because of the economic state of post-world war Korea, however, the airline did not receive enough business and soon went under.
- In 1962 Korea tried to form an airline again, this time depending on intergovernmental support for business. This poorly managed enterprise failed as well.
- Finally, in 1969 Korean Airlines, the same company in operation today, was established.
- Korean Airlines made international news when, in 1983, its flight from Anchorage to Seoul was shot down over the Sea of Japan by Soviet interceptors. A navigational error caused the plane to accidentally enter prohibited Soviet air space.
- Korean Airlines web service members now exceed five million people. Its services extend all over the globe, winning multiple airline services awards in the United States and abroad.